There is something about the colour of pink that attracts women and girls of any age. Right from being only a few months old girl babies will be attracted to pink toys, pink clothes and pink pictures and this continues into adulthood. Women look fantastic wearing feminine pink clothes and jewellery and many even choose to drive pink cars, possess pink mobile phones and even to dye their hair pink.
This flattering colour is all around us in nature too. When flamingos congregate together on a Mediterranean salt flat the image is stunning and even those cute little piglets down on the local farm look appealing despite being covered almost from head to toe in mud. If the woman in your life is a huge fan of pink and just can not resist opting for strawberry ice cream instead of vanilla simply because of the colour, you will find that searching for the right Valentines Day gifts for her is going to be extremely easy. After all, if you narrow down your selection to items that are pink you can focus on finding the right present that you know she will simply adore.
If you are just starting out in a new relationship or are even still at the stage of trying to win her over to the idea that you really are the guy for her, you will not want to go over the top and present her with Valentines Day gifts that may have her running in the opposite direction. Giving her something that is too expensive or too generous is most certainly possible to do, so you need to give her something that expresses your feelings for her and that also does not suggest your desperation. It would be extremely inappropriate to take her on a cruise around the Bahamas for two weeks when you have only just met and are still getting to know each other.
The perfect Valentines Day gifts are going to be those that quietly inform her of your feelings and the Personalised Notebook Candy Hearts will get your message across perfectly without scaring her off. In a choice of standard soft back or luxury hard back this lovely and practical laminated gloss notebook cover displays those candy hearts that carry a loving message and it is upon one of these that you can have her name incorporated into the design. You also have the choice of lined or unlined paper with an A5 or A4 sized wire ring bound design. There is even a matching Personalised Mug Candy Hearts which would make a great and impressive accompaniment, especially as it too carries her name within the design.
If you and your partner, girlfriend or wife have been together since time immemorial, what she will really want to receive are Valentines Day gifts for her that she can indulge in. The Ultimate Pamper Hamper will give her the chance to bring out her inner princess as she lights those votive candles and places them around the bath and pours the Bordeaux foam bath gel or aromatic bubble bath confetti into the tub, filling the bathroom with soothing fragrance. This luxury pampering collection also includes a white waffle hair band and pair of cotton slippers as well as an exfoliating wash, rose petal soaps, bath bombs and plenty of other wonderful goodies. All presented in a beautiful wicker display basket not only will this thoughtful gift make her feel relaxed and pampered but her new bath products will look great in the bathroom too.
If she is a girl who can never say no to jewellery, no matter how much of the stuff she possesses already, a charm bracelet is one of the Valentines Day gifts for her that she can enjoy on a daily basis. She can wear it on her girly evenings out with her female friends and they will admire her jewellery not to mention your amazing good taste. The Charm Bracelet Pink Glass Bead and Crystal Stone is so pretty in pink and silver and has a set of dangly cherubs, a key and padlock charm which set off the lovely beads perfectly. It is fastened with a romantic heart shaped clasp and is guaranteed to make her the happiest girl when she opens up her Valentines Day gift.
If you are a traditionalist, say it with flowers with a glorious Rose and Lily Delight Traditional Arrangement. Roses and lilies make a great combination and are enhanced by the soft pink of the mini gerberas which create a very feminine bouquet especially for the love of your life. Make her pretty in pink this Valentines Day.
To explore our range of valentines gifts for her further, please visit our website at http://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk.
It’s Valentine’s Day and you have no idea how to show your love for your special someone. Do not worry! Here are some ideas you can use and be a hero for this special day.
1. Hershey’s Kisses automatically say, “I Love You”. Try a used twist to this traditional gift by carefully unwrapping each kiss, taking out the paper tag, & replacing the tag together with your own handmade messages that start off by saying, “I love you because”. Think of as plenty of different reasons as you’re able to come up with. Then carefully wrap the kisses back in foil with their new tags clearly displayed through the top of each kiss.
2. Roses! I do know what you’re thinking: boring, thoughtless, not lovely, etc. Well, here is a way to give roses in a special way:
Buy her a dozen roses & place a pearl inside each rose bud. As the rose buds open, the pearls will be revealed as an additional surprise. Eight times he finds all of your pearls, take them to the jewelry store & have them strung in to a necklace – something your true love will be able to hold onto eight times the roses are gone.
3. If money is sparse, instead of a traditional costly dinner in a restaurant, take her somewhere he will never suspect. Pack a picnic basket filled along together with her favourite treats, a bottle of wine, & candles. Take along a couple of blankets, a battery-operated CD player, & several romantic CDs. Drive to the park or somewhere with a secluded atmosphere & treat her to a picnic for eight. Before the night is over, surprise her with a small token of your love – something you have made for her by yourself (a special Valentine’s Day card, a bookmark, a coupon book, etc.)
4. Say “I love you” for 12 whole months with a coupon book filled with favors that he can redeem all year long. Select a different favor for each month of the year that he can redeem on any day of the month. Here are some suggestions: a foot massage, a back rub, cleaning up after dinner, a night out alone, etc.
5. A romantic night at home – Purchase the dozen roses you’re accustomed to purchasing on Valentine’s Day, but do not give them to her on the stems. Instead, generate a romantic atmosphere by jogging her to a hot bubble bath complete with candlelight, soft love songs, & aromatic bath oil.
While he is enjoying her relaxing bath, gently pull the rose petals off of the stems & sprinkle them from the bathroom door to the bedroom, making a path for her to follow. Sprinkle several petals on the bed & one long stem rose on her pillow. Enhance the magical night by purchasing some exotic massage oil & treating her to a massage he will always keep in mind!
Michael Francis is the owner of Alta Monte Springs Party Rentals, a world class provider event & party supplier of toys and trinkets for your special day click here City Table Rentals.We have different specials all the time, you can save 10-40% click here City Chair Rentals